peiker AVIATRONIC is a newly founded member of the peiker group. We will bring peiker’s expertise of more than 70 years in voice and data communication technologies to the area of aviation.
Approvals & Management Systems
- Design Organisation: EASA Part 21A Subpart J – ADOA for ETSO/STC – pending
- Production Organisation: EASA Part 21A Subpart G – pending
- Quality Management: EN 9100 – pending
- Environmental Management: ISO 14001:2015 – pending
From the design study right through to the production-ready electronics. Our development department has decades of development know-how for various fields, such as the automotive and industrial sector, which always complies with the strictest quality specifications. To accomplish all this, we use state-of-the-art development tools and equipment for simulation, design and verification.
All our products are developed in Germany.
Products & Services
We will bring the following products, services, and technologies to the aviation sector.
- High-end acoustics and voice transmission equipment
- Consulting services
- Hardware and software development
- Bluetooth and NFC
- LTE and 5G
peiker AVIATRONIC stands for high-end acoustics and connectivity technology.
- Member of ARINC Cabin Systems Subcommittee
- Member of German Aerospace Industries Association (BDLI)
- Support of ARINC AeroMACS Subcommittee
- Member of EUROCAE Communications